Skip to main content

Jayne Update

I have been so busy with my job and my book that I haven't done an update on Jayne in a while. That of course means there will be a LOT of pictures. Descriptions are under the pictures.
We finally found a hat taht Jayne will wear. We got 2 since he likes them so much. This one is Mater (from Cars) and the other is Lightning McQueen.

Jayne was being very quiet while mommy was doing some work. When I finally went in to check on his...this is what I found. I could barely keep from laughing! I said "oh Jayne" and he gave me the most pitiful "I'm sorry" face I ever did see : )


This one was a lot of fun...we went in to get Jayne one morning only to find him in his birthday suit! He held up his diaper and gave a long exasperated sigh : D



Jayne was being quiet in his room again and look where I found him this time!


We turned Jayne's crib into a big boy bed on his 18 month birthday. I ordered him some Diego saves the dinosaurs bedding that should be here by the middle of next week. I think he is going to love it. He really likes sleeping in his bed and he plays with his toys in the mornings so that I can get a little extra rest, works out great for all of us : )

Jayne is also getting all 4 of his molars in right now. I have been able to feel the points coming up for a couple days now but they aren't out yet. He has been a very good boy considering : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning the Uke

The Cat Returns is one of my favorite animated films. The end song, Kaze Ni Naru, is one of my favorite parts and gave me the longing to play the ukulele. I found just the uke for me here in Montreal. It is part musical instrument and part souvenir of Quebec. I am not terribly good at it yet, but I am starting to get this song down. Once I have it figured out, I will either attempt to learn the words so I can sing along, or move on to another great song. In the meantime, here is a great cover of the song by someone who has been playing a lot longer than I have.

Cats in Paris: a Book Review

In Montreal adult coloring books are everywhere. When we came back to the states a couple of months ago I found they were popular here too. I really enjoy them and am very particular about what I pick. I like a lot of fine details mixed with whimsy.

Cats in Paris by Won-Sun Jang is simply beautiful. It begins with a sort of tour of Paris, with cats of course. There is a bit of narrative in this portion as well. The art is beautiful but not quite the page covering design work I personally love. The rest of the book makes up for it though. There are patterns and intri'cat' designs. The artwork throughout is beautifully done and a joy to fill in. I am so happy to be able to while away my quiet moments with this book.


More InfoAuthor BioI received this book from Blogging for Books for this review

Indescribable

Have you seen this video by Louie Giglio yet? It is really amazing to see how the universe proclaims God's glory. Take some time to watch it. God really is indescribable.