Skip to main content

Homemade Christmas Guide #1

I have heard it mentioned a few times that christmas is coming awefully fast. We are halfway through September already! We are absolutely going handmade this christmas. I usually have most of my shopping done by this time of year, but somehow it got thrown by the wayside. Oh wait, that could have been due to all the bad stuff that happened this year (injuries, broken down car that needed to be repaced, crushed sewage line, loss of my job) but I digress...Etsy is a great place to find interesting, budget friendly, gifts. I already found the perfect gift for my bro in law, I can't share what it is of course, but I can share some other amazing gift ideas. Our budget this year is $10 per person and so all these ideas are $$10 or less. Simply click on the pic to go to the listing. FYI the popcorn is SOAP! I will post another fun gift guide soon, and please let me know if you cannot get to a link and I will help you find them : )

Sun of a...none of the links work : ( do not click the pics, click the links at the bottom!

Finger puppet set-$10 http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31032839

Popcorn soap-$5.99 http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31060345

Snow monkey-$8.00 http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22570968

coffee corset-$12 (oops, that's over) http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25480322

Felt turtle-$8.50 http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29826323

Colorsaurus To Go-6.99 http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31025014

Comments

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Learning the Uke

The Cat Returns is one of my favorite animated films. The end song, Kaze Ni Naru, is one of my favorite parts and gave me the longing to play the ukulele. I found just the uke for me here in Montreal. It is part musical instrument and part souvenir of Quebec. I am not terribly good at it yet, but I am starting to get this song down. Once I have it figured out, I will either attempt to learn the words so I can sing along, or move on to another great song. In the meantime, here is a great cover of the song by someone who has been playing a lot longer than I have.

Indescribable

Have you seen this video by Louie Giglio yet? It is really amazing to see how the universe proclaims God's glory. Take some time to watch it. God really is indescribable.

Cats in Paris: a Book Review

In Montreal adult coloring books are everywhere. When we came back to the states a couple of months ago I found they were popular here too. I really enjoy them and am very particular about what I pick. I like a lot of fine details mixed with whimsy.

Cats in Paris by Won-Sun Jang is simply beautiful. It begins with a sort of tour of Paris, with cats of course. There is a bit of narrative in this portion as well. The art is beautiful but not quite the page covering design work I personally love. The rest of the book makes up for it though. There are patterns and intri'cat' designs. The artwork throughout is beautifully done and a joy to fill in. I am so happy to be able to while away my quiet moments with this book.


More InfoAuthor BioI received this book from Blogging for Books for this review