Skip to main content

Organize!

I have spent 2 days on this and I finally have it complete. I wanted to get The Crazy Elephant organized, and this is working awesome! It is super easy to make. All you need is a ruler, a notebook, and something to write with. I have a page for each kind of product I sell. Let me walk you through the sections...

Sold - This is where I can mark off sold items during shows. It makes it easier to make sure I don't have listings online that have already been sold. It will also give me a visual of what items sell best and what colors are most popular.

Item Description - This is where I describe the color or item in general.

Qty - This is where I put the amount that I actually have made, not how many I have supplies for or have cut out.

On Artfire - This is where I mark how many I currently have listed on Artfire.

On Etsy - This is where I put the amount I have listed on Etsy for that item.


To Be Listed - This is where I mark how many of that Item I need to list and where.

Everything in my chart is written in pencil so I can change it as I get the listings put in or make a sale. I can add new items as I make them and mark them off as they get listed. It is going to be so much easier to keep track of everything and I will be putting my notebook in the Crazy Elephant section of my Homemakers Journal, which I may be doing a separate post on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning the Uke

The Cat Returns is one of my favorite animated films. The end song, Kaze Ni Naru, is one of my favorite parts and gave me the longing to play the ukulele. I found just the uke for me here in Montreal. It is part musical instrument and part souvenir of Quebec. I am not terribly good at it yet, but I am starting to get this song down. Once I have it figured out, I will either attempt to learn the words so I can sing along, or move on to another great song. In the meantime, here is a great cover of the song by someone who has been playing a lot longer than I have.

Indescribable

Have you seen this video by Louie Giglio yet? It is really amazing to see how the universe proclaims God's glory. Take some time to watch it. God really is indescribable.

Cats in Paris: a Book Review

In Montreal adult coloring books are everywhere. When we came back to the states a couple of months ago I found they were popular here too. I really enjoy them and am very particular about what I pick. I like a lot of fine details mixed with whimsy.

Cats in Paris by Won-Sun Jang is simply beautiful. It begins with a sort of tour of Paris, with cats of course. There is a bit of narrative in this portion as well. The art is beautiful but not quite the page covering design work I personally love. The rest of the book makes up for it though. There are patterns and intri'cat' designs. The artwork throughout is beautifully done and a joy to fill in. I am so happy to be able to while away my quiet moments with this book.


More InfoAuthor BioI received this book from Blogging for Books for this review