Skip to main content

March Menu

It seems that sharing my menu last month was a big hit! So, I will keep on sharing. This month Adam wanted us to go mostly gluten free. This means big changes to our menu this month. I also decided that it might be a good idea to stop having supper type meals for both lunch and supper. That means more of a pack it to go friendly lunch. Here is what we are having...

Sundays
Lunch: Beef Salad (from my diabetic cookbook, no I'm not but I did have gestational diabetes)
Supper: Slow Cooker Chicken and Veggies

Mondays
Lunch: Soup
Supper: PB&J (Adam closes, so we have our "lunch" meal in the evening)

Tuesdays
Lunch: Tuna Cheese Quesadillas
Supper: Honey Sesame Chicken

Wednesdays
Lunch: Slow Cooker Lasagna
Supper: Corn Dog Muffins

Thursdays
Lunch: Cheeseburger Quesadillas
Supper: Slow Cooker Sausage and Potatoes

Fridays
Lunch: Cold Cut Spirals
Supper: Poor Man's Meal

Saturdays
Lunch: Pizza Quesadillas
Supper: Baked Spam (great recipe from our last trip to the Spam Museum)

A little recipe link up for you...

Six Sister's Stuff:
Honey Sesame Chicken

Thank you Pintrest!
Corn Dog Muffins

Depression Cooking With Clara
Poor Man's Meal
(Clara has some great frugal recipes and you learn a little about the depression while you watch her cook)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning the Uke

The Cat Returns is one of my favorite animated films. The end song, Kaze Ni Naru, is one of my favorite parts and gave me the longing to play the ukulele. I found just the uke for me here in Montreal. It is part musical instrument and part souvenir of Quebec. I am not terribly good at it yet, but I am starting to get this song down. Once I have it figured out, I will either attempt to learn the words so I can sing along, or move on to another great song. In the meantime, here is a great cover of the song by someone who has been playing a lot longer than I have.

Cats in Paris: a Book Review

In Montreal adult coloring books are everywhere. When we came back to the states a couple of months ago I found they were popular here too. I really enjoy them and am very particular about what I pick. I like a lot of fine details mixed with whimsy.

Cats in Paris by Won-Sun Jang is simply beautiful. It begins with a sort of tour of Paris, with cats of course. There is a bit of narrative in this portion as well. The art is beautiful but not quite the page covering design work I personally love. The rest of the book makes up for it though. There are patterns and intri'cat' designs. The artwork throughout is beautifully done and a joy to fill in. I am so happy to be able to while away my quiet moments with this book.


More InfoAuthor BioI received this book from Blogging for Books for this review

Indescribable

Have you seen this video by Louie Giglio yet? It is really amazing to see how the universe proclaims God's glory. Take some time to watch it. God really is indescribable.