Seeing in the Dark: a Book Review

This book could not have been more timely for me and my family. We have spent the last several months on mission in another country and trying to figure out what is next for us. We prayed without ceasing and were feeling very in the dark. I wanted to see and then Seeing in the Dark came along.


Nancy Ortberg has a keen sense for metaphor. She uses easy to understand aspects to help us gain an understanding of things that are quite hard to wrap our minds around. Her book made me feel more comfortable in the dark, unknowing time of our life.


Seeing in the dark is easy to read but full of useful information. It is like having a mentor to confer with right in your hands, perfect while I am so far away from my mentors back home.




Tyndale House Publishers has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book for my review.

No comments: